Items for sale

Here are the items that are still for sale... Prices are firm USE THE LINKS IN POST #8 (They don't work when I copy and paste them into the updates)

The following items are for sale. All are used and as is unless otherwise listed. Cash only and you must bring exact amount or enough to make change because I won’t have change. PM me is you are interested. First pick up with cash gets priority. I have put the web links (post #8) where available so you can see the items. Thanks for looking.

Mr. Aqua 12 Gallon Frameless Glass Aquarium Tank 35.4 x 8.3 x 9.4 Inch $50 (back of tank is painted black)

Thirteen - UniHeat Tropical Fish Shipping Warmer (Heat Pack) $6 for all thirteen

One - 36inch Hagen Glo T5 HO Linear Fluorescent Lighting Fixture - 1 bulb fixture $30 This link is for the 2 bulb fixture. Looks the same.

One - 36inch Hagen Glo T5 HO Linear Fluorescent Lighting Fixture - 2 bulb fixture $50

One - Marineland Color-Changing LED Bubble Wand - no box but never used $15

One - Coralife Turbo-Twist Ultraviolet Sterilizers - 9 watt $50 each

One - Auto Shut Off Kit for Reverse Osmosis Systems - brand new in original bag $20

Nature's Ocean Bio-Active Reef Sand and Reef Substrate - One and a half bags of 16 lb Reef Substrate $15.00

I'll take One - 36inch Hagen Glo T5 HO Linear Fluorescent Lighting Fixture - 2 bulb fixture $50 Too - I paypaled for the 12Gallon long, Can I bring this is cash when I pick up this weekend?

Here are the items that are still for sale... Prices are firm USE THE LINKS IN POST #8 (They don't work when I copy and paste them into the updates)

The following items are for sale. All are used and as is unless otherwise listed. Cash only and you must bring exact amount or enough to make change because I won't have change. PM me is you are interested. First pick up with cash gets priority. I have put the web links (post #8) where available so you can see the items. Thanks for looking.

Thirteen - UniHeat Tropical Fish Shipping Warmer (Heat Pack) $6 for all thirteen

One - 36inch Hagen Glo T5 HO Linear Fluorescent Lighting Fixture - 1 bulb fixture $30 This link is for the 2 bulb fixture. Looks the same.

One - 36inch Hagen Glo T5 HO Linear Fluorescent Lighting Fixture - 2 bulb fixture $50

One - Marineland Color-Changing LED Bubble Wand - no box but never used $15

One - Coralife Turbo-Twist Ultraviolet Sterilizers - 9 watt $50 each

One - Auto Shut Off Kit for Reverse Osmosis Systems - brand new in original bag $20

Nature's Ocean Bio-Active Reef Sand and Reef Substrate - One and a half bags of 16 lb Reef Substrate $15.00

Back