Lighting stuff for sale

tinfoilhate

Metal Halide setup:
-2x Lumen Bright Mini Pendant reflectors
-2x IceCap 250 watt electric ballasts
-2x radium 20k SE/Mogul bulbs (about 6 months of life left on them).
Will Sell it all as a combo or $250

48" LET T5 retrofit
This was used for about 3 months. One of the best retrofit kits out there. Same ballasts as ATI fixture. $50

IceCap 430 VHO/T5HO ballast
Include 4 VHO end caps (one of the endcaps is damaged, but still works).
$30

Will trade for vortech pumps, reefkeeper modules, apex controller, kessil controller possibly other things.

Where are you located? I would be interested in the T5 retro kit as I will be adding another two T5 lights to my new 200DD I am changing to.

I'm in Kalamazoo, mi. I noticed you have some tanks I'm interested in. It's a bit of a drive but I'd be willing to work out meeting halfway.

you are number four in line on the glass 120,, the 120 acrylic has no committment from anyone yet though. its not like I am going to pack up the 120 and bring it half way to have you look at it LOL. You would have to pick it up here anyhow. Somewhat difficult to package T5 stuff and ship too though.

the 120 acrylic has no committment from anyone yet though.

I'm pretty sure in the PM this morning I said I would take the 120 acrylic if it fell through, unless you have a different definition of commitment :lol:

I will also take the T5's if you are willing to ship and they fall through (that would be a commitment as well)

you are number four in line on the glass 120,, the 120 acrylic has no committment from anyone yet though. its not like I am going to pack up the 120 and bring it half way to have you look at it LOL. You would have to pick it up here anyhow. Somewhat difficult to package T5 stuff and ship too though.

I don't think I'd ever have someone drive a tank halfway to not buy it lol. That's what pictures and honesty on condition from the seller are for :) I understand though, it's a long drive.

Back