It's finally here!!

smtarr

My long awaited custom 265g tank is finally in my house and on it's stand! This is going to be a FOWLR tank and my 120g is going to be a mixed garden reef. With a clam or 2 or 3 after Barry's talk. I also threw in a pic of my livestock from the 120g in QT in 55g. If you look close you may be able to see 'Puff Daddy' the stars and stripes puffer. He's quickly growing to be my favorite fish, him and 'Snowy' the snowflake moray eel are neck and neck in that department. Please excuse the quality of the pics. Even though I've had the camera for ample time, I'm a slow learner. Sue:eek2: :rollface: :mixed: :eek1:
Well, it didn't let me post the pics. jpg appears to not be an excepted format. Will try again tomorrow. It's been a long day. Sue

Hey, Sue!

Jpeg should be fine- it might be the photo size restrcitions on Reefcentral. If you go to Photobucket.com, you can upload the pics for free and it will automatically resize them for you- just copy the IMG link, and paste it into your message in this thread.

Hope this helps, and :cheers: for the new tank!!
Laurie

Laurie, Thanks for the info. Was hoping someone here could help me. See you hopefully in Sept but not sure, things are pretty hectic around here. Sue

I am so happy Puffy Daddy has a good home to grow into. I saw some of his favortie food in the chinese market the other day (some small half shell clams). Someday I'd love to come visit him.

Matt, He's at home in my 55g QT tank with his tankmates. 'Samson' the yellow tang, 'Seth' the flame angel I got from you, 'Belle' the coral beauty, and 'Snowy' the snowflake moray eel. My 2yo grandson LOVES to come in the office and watch 'Puff Daddy'. He puts his finger on the glass and 'Puff Daddy' follows it all around. You're welcome to come to visit anytime you like. I'm easy to find and not far from the interstate. See you soon. Sue

I am certain that he was thinking about food when he follows the finger around. I always worried that he could take off a finger... He was the size of a marble when I first got him and would just wedge himself in the rocks so he didn't have to expend energy until somebody was around, then he would flap think of his stomache. Hence the daddy in the end of his name.

Back