Its out

I got it tonight and played for a little while. Seems pretty cool. You can collect information on fish but not corals. So far every fish I've seen, I already knew about. I think I could play for hours on end if I had the time.

Was considering getting this. Anyone else got a review?? Is it good enough I'd stop playing guitar hero ?? LOL

I sat down and played last night. Before I knew it, I had played for 6 hours! You get little tasks to do and you pick up objects while you're diving. The more you play and the more you do, the more objects you get. You can collect a camera and take pictures under water. The different places you dive are pretty cool. The abyss is scary.

Definately worth the $30. I'm checking my schedule for the day to see when I can play again :D

Hmm.. Have to look into this game! I have Fish Tycoon for the DS, which is pretty fun. Maybe this one will offer a more realistic experience. It's funny, I have 4 fish tanks and I got Fish Tycoon (and maybe Endless Ocean Next) and I have 4 dogs and yet I needed to get Nintendogs!

Back