Jason's 144 half circle build thread

Here's some pics of the lights
dd84b292.jpg

5e233bd8.jpg

Oh and that is a living reef insert btw. It has LR accents. My iPhone doesn't do justice for the lights. The color and shimmer is amazing. I am well satisfied with only $320 in LED lighting.

Stock list at this point is:
6" unicorn tang
5" blue throat trigger
6" sailfin tang
6-7" clown tang
2-1" chromis
5" French angel
11-12" queen angel
Urchin
Horseshoe crab
Host of hermits and snails

I love my lights so far as well. I'm getting some insane growth on my sps. Frags I just cut last week are already encrusting onto the plugs. One of my plate has a noticeable 1/8in of growth.

Thanks. I'm now looking into a proper algae scraper. Due to the curve in the glass it misses alot of what's in the middle of the magnet. I have read on RC that people with this type of tank are using "Magic Eraser" to make up the contact surface point for the glass with good success by attaching a thin layer onto the magnet. I am going to try that this week. My last resort will be a razor attachment that goes on the magnet. I worry about these scratching the glass though.

Hi there... I was just wondering if you still have this tank? I just bought one like it in lexington kentucky... If you still check in here come visit our new club bigbluereef.com

Back