Jawbreakers, SPS, and some Zoas FS.

ChevyAddiction

Taking down my tank and frag tank for a new build. Going to start it from scratch. I will make a deal for all SPS as I want to take tank down ASAP. This site wont let me post pictures. So I can send them for anyone interested. Will also have some equipment once all livestock is gone. (Mp40qd's icecap gyre, vertex omega 150 and 180i, do see, apex jr, kessil a360we,

1.5-2" Jawbreaker with 2 babies attached to frag disk. $250

5 jawbreaker babies, one about dime sized, the other three smaller and one Valentines Day Masacre. $50 each.

Large about 3" Valentines Day Masacre Jawbreaker. Very bright florescent red with purple. Has 4 babies on drag disk. All about dime sized babies. $350

SPS:
Fully encrusted WD
Fully encrustedOrange Passion
Fully encrusted Oregon Tort
Large Red Planet
Pink Floyd
Hawkins Echinata
Large Green Birdsnest
Ponope Birdsnest
Large purple style
Large green style
Large rainbow pocliporo
Setosa
Grafted golden setosa
WWC granted cap
Large RR the Vinh. 2 of these
JF fox flame
Blue milli
Green milli
Lots of others that I forgot the names.

Will take $600 for all, so I can take the tanks down.

Large flat Real Reef Rock with multiple zoanthids. Lots of them. Rock is about 10"x8". Don't know the names of all them, but some good ones. $100

Plus a few torches with 8-10 heads, frogspawns, and a small rose bubbletip with green at bases.

Fish:
Purple tang. About 3.5". $100
Pair of gold bar maroon clowns. Female is about 2". $175
3 anthias. 2 females and 1 Male. $50
6 line wrase. Free with other fish purchase.
2 large cleaner shrimp. $15
A ton of snails. Probably about 50. Free with fish

Last edited:
Taking down my tank and frag tank for a new build. Going to start it from scratch. I will make a deal for all SPS as I want to take tank down ASAP. This site wont let me post pictures. So I can send them for anyone interested. Will also have some equipment once all livestock is gone. (Mp40qd's icecap gyre, vertex omega 150 and 180i, do see, apex jr, kessil a360we,

1.5-2" Jawbreaker with 2 babies attached to frag disk. $250

5 jawbreaker babies, one about dime sized, the other three smaller and one Valentines Day Masacre. $50 each.

Large about 3" Valentines Day Masacre Jawbreaker. Very bright florescent red with purple. Has 4 babies on drag disk. All about dime sized babies. $350

SPS:
Fully encrusted WD
Fully encrustedOrange Passion
Fully encrusted Oregon Tort
Large Red Planet
Pink Floyd
Hawkins Echinata
Large Green Birdsnest
Ponope Birdsnest
Large purple style
Large green style
Large rainbow pocliporo
Setosa
Grafted golden setosa
WWC granted cap
Large RR the Vinh. 2 of these
JF fox flame
Blue milli
Green milli
Lots of others that I forgot the names.

Will take $600 for all, so I can take the tanks down.

Large flat Real Reef Rock with multiple zoanthids. Lots of them. Rock is about 10"x8". Don't know the names of all them, but some good ones. $100

Plus a few torches with 8-10 heads, frogspawns, and a small rose bubbletip with green at bases.

Fish:
Purple tang. About 3.5". $100
Pair of gold bar maroon clowns. Female is about 2". $175
3 anthias. 2 females and 1 Male. $50
6 line wrase. Free with other fish purchase.
2 large cleaner shrimp. $15
A ton of snails. Probably about 50. Free with fish

Are you willing to sell some colonies individually?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back