Jebaos new dcs model pumps

I have six running at the time, I do see one varying current threw my apex im sure its not 100% but I cant see it in the flow, Im going to swap it and see if it is the same as another. I have built skimmers and foam fractionators with these pumps ..there great. I will bet money says you can put a 12000 impeller on smaller units and get more flow. they all share the same head, just different motors and impellers. There all interchangeable , Also you can buy needle wheel for them...great pump for the money...
Yeah I figured for 100 bucks a year warrantee is great for what I'm getting, if it lasts that long I'll be happy. Eventually I'll get a vectra m1 but not for this setup trying to keep this thing low funds.

Jebao DC pump series have the speed controller built in the Motor block. Heat can burn the controller and then you have a dead pump. On DCT and DCS pumps, they moved the controller out of the motor block so less chance of a dead pump and is cheaper to replace the external controller than the pump block.
In theory DCT and DCS pumps should be more reliable.

That's why DC pumps can be controlled directly by the APEX
DCT and DCS pumps can be controlled by the APEX but need an external controller like the one used in the post I provided before

Back