Jeff's Dream Clam!

Dastank

Premium Member
Finally got a good picture of my clam that Jeff wants so badly. Thought I would share and tease Jeff in the process.

BlueClam008.gif

If anybody wants clams, I know the place. Every low tide people are out digging them out of the rocks to eat them. They are everywhere!

Oh don't you worry... that clam will be mine especially if you want to ever get you nano back. For those that haven't heard, he used to have a nano on his desk at work. "someone" replaced it with a ranson note for $1000000 or a certain clam. BTW, You guys should check out the cool nano I have on my desk at work ;)

I'm starting to worry about you Jeff! I'm just waiting for the new ones to start opening up for photos!

When's that clam tank going to be done?

You are going to get a new ransom note tomorrow. ALL THE CLAMS OR NO TANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just looking for a place to set it up right now. ONce I find a place, let''s load it up!

Ok, your really killing me! I took a beating from the boss so I could set one up. Should be ready by next week (it's half full of salt water now). She really doesn't appreciate me using "her counter" but it was all I could think of at the time that had good power outlets. Your going to give me those clams for all my suffering right????

Back