JF Beach Bum + ASD Phoenix + Tyree Rainbow + Lepto

vuqchu

JF Beach Bum $40 a piece
ASD Phoenix $50 a piece
Tyree Rainbow $25 a piece
JF Jack O Lantern Lepto $25 a piece

What are the lighting requirements on that beach bum? And what is the growth pattern? Is that something that could potentially cover a back wall?

What are the lighting requirements on that beach bum? And what is the growth pattern? Is that something that could potentially cover a back wall?

It's an encrusting monti so I don't see why not. Might take a long time to fill the back wall though. Does well under both LED and T5 for me.

I think I need to see you soon as o was trying to hold out from seeing my local crack dealer.
Lol. Need any salt yet?

I think I need to see you soon as o was trying to hold out from seeing my local crack dealer.
Lol. Need any salt yet?

Hahaha. Whenever you're ready Richard. Been going through salt pretty slowly surprisingly because I don't do too many water changes. But can always hoard. :lolspin:

What do you have now? Sorry to hijack the thread. I should've sent a message

Sorry I missed the reply Rik. I pretty much took over the garage and went loco. Got a few tanks going. Just learned some valuable lessons a few weeks ago though. Washer/Dryer next to tanks = bad idea when the wife does laundry with bleach. She's been using it a lot lately too with her "battle with Covid"

Back