JonnyU's 180 Reef

Thanks for the compliments [emoji16]

So my RW20 died. I'm thinking about getting a WAV pump setup. Or some MP's or even tunze. Any recommendations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love getting packages from BRS
09eca3d024b1a7cda4f5abcaab8a2b56.jpg

The rock-work/aquascaping is incredible!!! I imagine getting that thing balanced and stabilized took some work.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

The rock-work/aquascaping is incredible!!! I imagine getting that thing balanced and stabilized took some work.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Thank you. Yes the wife and I took the whole day to complete it.

Nice I've been using a neck cleaner for a while now works great. Now I only clean my skimmer cup every 4-6 weeks instead of weekly. I do drain my skimmer cup weekly but that's easy just pull plug and drain into a Tupperware. I tried going the ultra lazy route and got a skimmate locker but couldn't get it to fit!

Nice I've been using a neck cleaner for a while now works great. Now I only clean my skimmer cup every 4-6 weeks instead of weekly. I do drain my skimmer cup weekly but that's easy just pull plug and drain into a Tupperware. I tried going the ultra lazy route and got a skimmate locker but couldn't get it to fit!

lol I'm down the the Ultra lazy way. Do you still have the skimmate locker? It's funny my wife is the one that wanted me to get this setup.as she hates smell of skimmer when it starts filling up

I do actually. It's a reef octopus model. Kinda big was an impulse buy and I didn't measure anything lol...

Back