June 10th AZ FRAG Meeting at Studio Blue

Frick

AZ FRAG President
Come out West Siders! We are going to have our second meeting on the west side in Studio Blues exhibit room. East Side can come too :D We are going to have Hunter (evolved) give his talk on "Keeping Fairy Wrasses in Aquaria". There will be food and drinks provided.

We will also have a small raffle in which all proceeds go to AZ FRAG funding events and speaker expenses.

When:
June 10th Saturday 2pm - 4pm

Where:
Studio Blue
13370 W Foxfire Dr, 104
Surprise, AZ 85378

If you haven't been to Studio Blue or an AZ FRAG meeting this would be a great time to start. Annual Membership is $10. You can sign up online or at the meeting.

See you all there. :beer:

Wow! Two meetings in a row I am off work for!!!

And (a little) closer to my house to boot!

I was wondering if anyone going will have a bit of chaeto. I have a new hob Kent media reactor to add to my tank awaiting strip led lights that probably will be here on Wednesday. I'm turning it into a macro reactor with a write up also.
In any case. I will be there.

Thanks,
Mark

Last edited:
If not studio has some.
I was wondering if anyone going will have a bit of chaeto. I have a new hob Kent media reactor to add to my tank awaiting strip led lights that probably will be here on Wednesday. I'm turning it into a macro reactor with a write up also.
In any case. I will be there.

Thanks,
Mark

Thank you to Studio Blue for letting us crash there. Amazing corals and jaw dropping fish deals. Tank raised Coral Beauties. They had aquacultured Coral Beauties. Need I say more. If you did not make it to the meeting today make sure you check out Studio Blue for their high quality selection of fish and corals. See you next month at the PROP auction!

Thanks to FRAG and Studio Blue for having this along with pizza and drinks. The presentation was very cool. Studio Blue checked my water quality and checked my swing arm hydrometer to see what adjustment I need to add/subtract with it for correct salinity measurement. Thanks to Stolireef for a bag of chaeto macro algae too. I have it in my new HOB macro reactor, and should be able to pass along free bags of it soon (hopefully) from the Westside also. I saw the tank raised Coral Beauties... They are SOOO small and cute! Almost looks like they could go in a nano tank for a bit to grow out. I ended up getting a cup of reefstew and live brine (that was placed right into the macro reactor) and 4x $5 zoanthid frags. It would be nice to do more meetings there also.

many thanks to everyone that contributed to a great meeting, especially Frick and Studio Blue.

Hunter gave a great talk on wrasses. Excellent. thank you!

Not I....but I did nab some fire from the frag tank..

Thanks to SB and Hunter for the presentation, enjoyed it and looking forward to the new fairy wrasse chart.

Back