June NTOTM thread - post your entries!

dixiedog

Okay, everybody says they want a NTOTM contest, but nobody else seems to want to start one - so what the heck, I'll take a crack at it.

I've never done one of these, so don't expect it be perfect! But some lucky winner will get some recognition, we'll all get some nano-reef eye candy, and hopefully the winner will be nice enough to kick start the next contest. If not, some other schmoe can step up just like I'm doing here. (I can't do it myself every month, because I fully intend to try and win it someday!) :D

Here's how it'll work: anyone who wants to participate, post your pics here, along with any basic info on your tank you'd like to share, link to a build thread, whatever you want. We'll allow two weeks for entries, and then a poll will be posted in a separate thread for the voting.

The only way this will be different from past contests (as far as I know!) is that you must have been a RC member for 90 days and have at least 50 posts to be eligible to win the coveted NTOTM honors. There has been overwhelming support for this rule, so that's how it will go for this month anyway.

So good luck, and lets see some entries!! :bounce3:

Hopefully this gets revived this month, I miss seeing awesome tanks! I'll play, here is my 1.5-yo Radion powered JBJ NC28.

DSC_1095.jpg

DSC_1111.jpg

DSC_1114.jpg

DSC_1003.jpg

I dunno, I wasn't really that impressed.

Juuuust kidding, juuust kidding ... LOL :bounce1:

But so far yes we have TWO very outstanding tanks, both of which I'm jealous of! Keep them coming!

Yall, this isn't a voting thread!! Thanks for all the compliments, but I know there are other great tanks out there. If I "win" by default then I am going to withdraw the entry, lol.

Brandon's got a great looking softie / NPS tank, let's see some more.

Glad to see this. I could never find where the thread was. I will be watching and voting!!!!! Good start with the 2 tanks so far. Keep em coming.

Still have that Coral Beauty in there huh Ange? Did you decide you like her in there, or is she just too smart for you? ;)

Still have that Coral Beauty in there huh Ange? Did you decide you like her in there, or is she just too smart for you? ;)

Well HE (Javier) is definitely smarter then me, was never able to catch the bugger!! I do like him, would just like a Potters angel better. :)

Nice tank Brandon! You have quite the full house.

+ 1 I really like this one.

Ange, that is my favorite clownfish out any photo I've ever seen. His coloration/pattern is perfect. I'm not a huge fan of the really splotchy ones.

To Ange and Brandon, both of you have awsome tanks. I'm glad to see this start again. I thought is was done. I always start getting close to posting my tank until I see tanks like these. They kind of knock me back down in my place. Some day.
I know this is not the voting thread but so far I would probably vote for Brandon's tank. I think it's because it's the most similar to mine (lps/soft mostly).

I would, but I don't meet the requirements and i'm busy revamping my tank so it doesn't look so bare! Maybe another month.

Back