Just wanted to share

coralGoodie

If you haven't tried those seeweeds (sushi grade) from any Japanese stores, you should try them for your triggers, tangs. It's cheaper and they would love it. I bought a bag for $10.00 and it goes a long long way.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6937151#post6937151 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by GinaSofia
$10 seems a but steep,was it a large bag?I recall paying under $2 for Nori.
I pay around $5.00 for a bulk pack at my local asian market. Comes with around 100 california roll size sheets.

You must be careful when you buy this. There is 2 different types. The seasoned nori, which has some seasoning stuff, and the dried one. Buy the dried one.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6937151#post6937151 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by GinaSofia
$10 seems a but steep,was it a large bag?I recall paying under $2 for Nori.

It's a large plastic bag of 50 sheets (about 8 x 11 inches/sheet) and they're made directly from Japan.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6937434#post6937434 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by gps
You must be careful when you buy this. There is 2 different types. The seasoned nori, which has some seasoning stuff, and the dried one. Buy the dried one.

Thanks for the warning but I do buy the one that says dried seeweed only.

Back