Keith Grandt signature 360 teardown

bfliflet

Hey folks,
I am tearing down my custom Keith Grandt signature 360. I dont have much in the way of corals anymore and what's left is pretty browned out. There are some salvageable grape monti, green dragon and purple stylo mini colonies if anyone is interested. I do have a bunch of live rock if anyone is interested @ 1$ / lb. Once the rock is out, most fish is already spoken for except a monster Xanthopterus tang (~14"). Once they are out I'll be selling the tank stand and equipment. I'll add the list of equipment once the live stuff is gone.

Cheers!
Brandon

Yes. I do have large pieces of live rock available. Some are covered by some decent zoas. Others have been overtaken by a large green zoa (somewhat invasively). Another one has been almost completely encrusted by a war coral. Then I have a bunch of your typical Fiji live rock. I'll be separating the fish from the rock Saturday morning and should be available all weekend. If you can't make it this weekend, I am sure I'll have rock left over that I'll be keeping alive in a plastic horse trough. PM me if you want my cell # and we can coordinate.

-Brandon

Thanks to those that got great deals on the fish and inverts I had. The tank is now empty and the rock is in my trough. I'll post photos of the tank and equipment in the coming days after I acid wash to remove the coralline buildup. I've responded to PMs with my # for those interested. I'll have 2 skimmers, a calc reactor, CO2 cannister, PAR meter, various Hanna test kits, various internal pumps including Gyres and a monster DC return pump. I have some free DIY LED kits and a power supply if anyone wants to play with LEDs. Photos in the next few days.

-Brandon

Last edited:
Led kits/ power suppy and gyre

Led kits/ power suppy and gyre

Interested in led kits and power supply. Please message me.private message sent as well. Thanks Steven

Here's the equipment available for sale. Current photos on the horizon.

Photo back in '16 prior to setup. Add'l photos in the album showing the fab process by Keith.
https://photobucket.com/gallery/user/ScrumKilrogg/media/cGF0aDovMjAxNjA5MjVfMjAxMDQzLmpwZw==/

Tank & Stand: $5000
Keith Grandt 96x36x25 peninsular tank w/ starfire glass on 3 sides
Steel stand coated with LineX for rust prevention and stainless adjustable feet

Aquamaxx EM300 Skimmer - $75 // runs very well but some acrylic has micro bubbles. Impeller replaced 3 months ago.
Aquamaxx ConeQ-3 Skimmer - $175
Cole Parmer Masterflex 7523-30 w/ pump head - $250 // very precise peristaltic pump for CO2 reactor
AquaMaxx cTech T-2 Calcium Reactor - $175
20# CO2 cannister w/ cheap regulator - $75
Jebao DCT-8000 pump - $30ea // have 2
Gyre 150 w/ spare parts - $30
Apogee MQ-200 PAR Meter $200
Hanna HI736 ULR Phosphorus Colorimeter - $20
Hanna HI755 Alkalinity Checker - $20

Free with other purchase:
Couple Jebao WP40 and WP60s
Various heaters up to 200w
KZ Sponge Power / ZeoStart3 / Flatworm Stop

Free 4x2 STAND by Crystal Dynamic in LATHROP

Free 4x2 STAND by Crystal Dynamic in LATHROP

Free to whoever come to pick it up with a truck or SUV in Lathrop next to Tracy.

It's in a good condition, structurally sound Euro style stand in glossy white paint, the exterior and interior could benefited from some cosmetic touch-up.

There is a hole cutout in the front door for Apex Display

NO IT CAN'T BE DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR.

Thanks for attempting to hijack my thread.
[MENTION=3992]Anthony[/MENTION], good to see you're still around. Unfortunately, someone beat you to the gyre. Will let you know if it falls through as it's a great deal. Hanna alk checker and jebaos also pending.

Thanks for attempting to hijack my thread.
[MENTION=3992]Anthony[/MENTION], good to see you're still around. Unfortunately, someone beat you to the gyre. Will let you know if it falls through as it's a great deal. Hanna alk checker and jebaos also pending.

Sorry about that, I did not mean to, before I realized the mistake it was to late for me to delete it.

What do you still have left? Were you able to get your tank and stand sold?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hi, if you Aquamaxx ConeQ-3 Skimmer is still for sale I'd like to buy it. please send me a PM. Let me know how I can best contact you to coordinate pick up and payment.

Thanks!

Back