L/F frogspawn

bizzleb01

Like title says. I'd like to find a frogspawn with two to four heads for a decent price. Anyone have any in Tampa?

Hey Roger. If you have any color other than the normal green with purple tips, I would like a frag. Sent you PM also.

uploadfromtaptalk1429118048250.jpguploadfromtaptalk1429118062862.jpg
Bottom left is rogers. It has dark tentacles with dark green tips that are bi color.

Dont know why the pics got flipped. And sorry about the poor quality, took the pics with my tablet. Roger might have a better pic

Ya hopefully the tentacles stay dark in my tank. I have several heads of what you could say of the same frogspawn as rogers but mine have fatter tentacles and not nearly as dark tentacles. His is a cool color combo

Very true. I'll get in line and wait for you to be served first. Although I'm sure Roger has more than one frag. I mean, have you seen his frag tank? It is crazy.

Yes I do if anyone wants more lmk

Ya hopefully the tentacles stay dark in my tank. I have several heads of what you could say of the same frogspawn as rogers but mine have fatter tentacles and not nearly as dark tentacles. His is a cool color combo

Keep it in lower light to keep it with the deep dark greens.

Roger

Roger,

Your LED information in 100% correct. Not that I was doubting you, but I wanted to provide some additional feedback.

The coral I got that was very dark purple and green, has now, just 24 hours later, turned a lighter green and purple.

I'm convinced and I'm looking to add T5 lights to my tank. I'll start another thread to get recommendations on which light to use, but wanted to share.

I'm converted.

Back