L/F yellow frogspawn/octospawn

Creative aquariums has a couple amazing ones right now. I tried to upload a picture but it keeps failing.

I went on their facebook but the one picture of octospawn they have posted looks kinda green and is blasted with blue lighting. I messaged them tho.

uploadfromtaptalk1429104013305.jpg
Just picked this one up. Seller claims its in 60/40 lighting. Was kinda skeptical on if itll be yellow or green. But ive been looking for a year now so i figured it was at least worth a shot. Fingers crossed lol

Ya you can see some green in it as well. Worst come to worst ill have another octo to trade for something different lol

Well the search is officially over! Got the yellow octospawn in the mail today. Just finished acclimating and dipping the coral (its a little pi**ed off at the moment) but its yellow, not even the slightest hint of any kind of green. Also bought one of his "banana yellow" branching hammers and that is extremely yellow as well. Will post pics as soon as everything in the tank is happy again

Ya other colors ive bought i picked up cause they were slightly different than other colors i have. Problem was i never had the cash to drop down when a yellow one popped up. Yellow has been the hardest color (for me) to buy. Yellow hammer was just a bonus lol

Back