L/F yellow frogspawn/octospawn

I just got back from their store,they still have 2 orange hammers left (tangerine size). I got heck of deal on 2 meat corals (Miami Canes color & a pinkish/reddish) and a red Lobo, will post some pics after they get acclimated.

I called them about the yellow octospawn, they said ill definatly be the first to get one but shipping has beat the coral up a bit so they want to wait a few days before they sell me one

I think SeaLife Aquatics had a Gold Frogspawn, but I didn't get a real good look at it because he's having some cloudy issues.

Oh, i have a bunch of awesome colored branching hammers, octospawn and frogspawn but not ready to sell some yet. The yellow will be the final color in my octospawn collection but i cant find it anywhere

Ill keep you posted...i just acquired a med size colony of yellow today...it was supposed to be true Ultra Orange.

Well..I thought for sure you would have bought that combo orange frog/octo from Elite. I didnt have the green center orange..so i Snagged the whole thing lol

Reefers direct has a big load coming in for this weekend and they typically carry tons of ephyllia. Might want to give them a call

Ya ive emailed them numerous times about the yellow octospawn. Im sure by now if they get one in they will let me know so i stop bugging them but... ill email them again anyways haha thanks for the heads up

Back