Lalo Live Rock availability question...

annamarie421

Hi -
I'm thinking of ordering a box of the Lalo LR, because my nano could use a bit more rock (don't worry, I know it needs to be cured before adding to an established tank!). I was wondering if you have any idea when it will become available again?
Thanks,
Anna

annamarie421,

The Lalo Rock would be an excellent addition to any aquarium. We will check with our holding facility to find out when more Lalo Rock is expected. We will repost on Monday once we have the information.

Gwen S.
LiveAquaria
Drs. Foster and Smith

annamarie421,

Good morning, we have good news on the availability of the Lalo Live Rock. We have contacted our holding facility and they have received a large amount of the Lalo Rock. If you wish to place an order, the next possible ship date would be Tuesday for Wednesday or Thursday delivery.

If we can be of additional assistance, please contact our LiveAquaria Department at 1-800-334-3699, via email at customerservive@LiveAquaria.com, or PM us at DFS/LA2.

Gwen S.
LiveAquaria
Drs. Foster and Smith

Got the rock yesterday, my wife and I are very happy.
great rock, lots of purple and pink, with a little red and yellow mixed in.

Voyager1000,

Thank you for posting your wonderful experience with us and your pleasure in your recent live rock order. It really makes our day to hear great comments like yours!

Donna
Supervisors
LiveAquaria
Drs. Foster & Smith

It seams you are out of the Lalo again, any chance you might be getting more soon? I was hoping to place an order yesterday evening, but it showed up as out of stock.

jbmathwiz,

Thank you for your interest in our beautiful Select Lalo Live Rock. According to our records, we expect to offer more of the Lalo Rock on Monday, August 13th. If you would like to receive an e-mail when this becomes available, we recommend clicking on the “E-mail Me” link in the item description:

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=876&N=0

Mike S.
LiveAquaria
Drs. Foster and Smith

I ordered mine yesterday morning, I haven't received a shipping confirmation yet...nor a SOL email. I understand they're shipping from California, so I guess I've another couple of hours until close of business there. I was really hoping to get the rock this week, so I could get the stink overwith before I went on vacation next month.

Edit: I can't spell

waterloomarc,

Thank you for your inquiry. We would be happy to further check into the shipping status of your order if you could please PM us with your order information.

Mike S.
LiveAquaria
Drs. Foster and Smith

Back