Large Carpet for Sale - Santa Margarita - $35

WarDaddy

Time to start selling off items.

First up is this cool carpet. I have not seen any like it.

94729028-M.jpg

Local Pickup, I can deliver to Irvine area durring the day.

Very nice S. gigantea carpet. I wish I had room. What size is it?
These tend to be more difficult to keep than the normal S. haddoni carpet. You did a great job!

It might be, It is in a place with heavy flow, so it does not open all the way out.

The tank is 18 inches deep, it is easly 1/2 that when open.

OT:

Man you live in Santa Margarita?

My buddy (SLO grad) and I used to go there to fish a bunch. I tell people where we went, and they used to give me the blank stare. :)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8127296#post8127296 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by tacocat
OT:

Man you live in Santa Margarita?

My buddy (SLO grad) and I used to go there to fish a bunch. I tell people where we went, and they used to give me the blank stare. :)

see.....fishing in yer home town....;)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8128409#post8128409 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by WarDaddy
Bah... Where is the water skiing?

On the RSM lake. You just need to make really tight circles.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8128703#post8128703 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Fmellish
On the RSM lake. You just need to make really tight circles.

haha yeah on a paddle boat late at night so you dont get arrested. That thing is more like a puddle than a lake. And where the heck can you fish in RSM besides the puddle?

You can wakeboard on lake Irvine. It's $150/hr. Sounds expensive but that includes the boat, gas, driver, etc. We usually go with 3 guys pay $50 each and take 20 minutes each.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8129692#post8129692 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mmoore0803
and a creek......man this place just keeps looking better and better ;)

Santa Ana river isn't too far either. ;):fish1: :fish2:

Back