Large High End Valves, Dehumidistat, Beckett Injectors

Perched Urchin

I have a number of pieces that have been sitting in boxes since I broke down my last system and have decided I won't be needing them next go around.

Prices are "or best reasonable offer" and DO NOT include shipping. The valves are bulky and heavy, so best way to fairly price shipping is case-by-case.

Valves are all used, but in great working condition, cleaned up in vinegar bath when I broke down the system and just re-cleaned to ensure operation.

A - Georg Fischer 2" Single Union Ball Valve. Purchased as slipxslip, but I glued in slipxthread adapters in order to be able to remove/re-use. $22

B - Georg Fischer 1.5" Singe Union Ball Valve. Purchased as slipxslip, but I glued in slipxthread adapters in order to be able to remove/re-use. $17 each (Have 2 of these)

C - Georg Fischer 1.5" True Union Ball Valve. Threadxthread. $28 each (Have 2 of these)

D - KBI 2" Gate Valve. Threadxthread. $17

E - Banjo Cam Lever Coupler, 1" male and female thread. Weird fitting, unless you need an in-line quick connect/disconnect, and then it's perfect. $11

F - Beckett Injector. Got these as spares from GEO for my old skimmer. Always had a clean spare handy to swap out to clean the previous one. SOLD

G - Ranco Dehumidistat (New in Box - model J10-810). Just prior to deciding to move from our last house, I was ready to install a ventilation fan in the basement fish room. No fish room this time, so no need for this control. $40

Back