last of my gear for sale :(

BrandesFam

Its been a long time since I've been out of the game. Child #5 came along back in 2011 and I had to tear down my system to keep my sanity (I know, I know). I've had some gear squirreled away all these years, hoping to one day get a new rig going, but alas, the time has come to let go. Here's a couple of items which I think are favorably priced to help others in our area improve or establish their own systems. local pickup, cash only:

A. 120g acrylic (euro braced) tank - 24x24x48. Drilled for 2 overflows as well as a closed loop. Note: The back left overflow box was ripped out. I have the bulkheads for the primary overflows, but you will need to add bulkheads for the 5x closed loop holes. Additionally, there are two holes in the top brace's front corners for additional return options. $100

B. 3x Coral Vue Lumen Bright metal halide pendants, DE bulb socket (250/400w). good condition (one was never put into service and is still in the wrapping!) These are killer pendants for reflecting from a higher distance to mitigate unwanted heat transfer to the water. They are so powerful, you can raise them further away than normal MH lights without sacrificing lumens for your coral! $90 for each pendant

C. Oceans Motions squirt. I had the motor replaced shortly before taking down my rig back in 2011, so its technically almost new. A solid option for life like ocean flow simulation and a great way to maximize the closed loop for the 120g drilled tank (hint hint). $125

D. 6x T12 VHO 60" Bulbs (FR59T12) - UV Lighting Company. I don't have a ballast to test them, but these have never been used! 3 are actinic white, and 3 are super actinic. $20 for each bulb

Located on the North Side of Chicago (Rogers Park)

Attachments

• tank.jpg
    tank.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 2
  • pendant.jpg
    pendant.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 2
  • OM_Squirt.jpg
    OM_Squirt.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 2
  • bulbs2.jpg
    bulbs2.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 2
  • everything.jpg
    everything.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 3
Its been a long time since I've been out of the game. Child #5 came along back in 2011 and I had to tear down my system to keep my sanity (I know, I know). I've had some gear squirreled away all these years, hoping to one day get a new rig going, but alas, the time has come to let go. Here's a couple of items which I think are favorably priced to help others in our area improve or establish their own systems. local pickup, cash only:

A. 120g acrylic (euro braced) tank - 24x24x48. Drilled for 2 overflows as well as a closed loop. Note: The back left overflow box was ripped out. I have the bulkheads for the primary overflows, but you will need to add bulkheads for the 5x closed loop holes. Additionally, there are two holes in the top brace's front corners for additional return options. $100

B. 3x Coral Vue Lumen Bright metal halide pendants, DE bulb socket (250/400w). good condition (one was never put into service and is still in the wrapping!) These are killer pendants for reflecting from a higher distance to mitigate unwanted heat transfer to the water. They are so powerful, you can raise them further away than normal MH lights without sacrificing lumens for your coral! $90 for each pendant

C. Oceans Motions squirt. I had the motor replaced shortly before taking down my rig back in 2011, so its technically almost new. A solid option for life like ocean flow simulation and a great way to maximize the closed loop for the 120g drilled tank (hint hint). $125

D. 6x T12 VHO 60" Bulbs (FR59T12) - UV Lighting Company. I don't have a ballast to test them, but these have never been used! 3 are actinic white, and 3 are super actinic. $20 for each bulb

Located on the North Side of Chicago (Rogers Park)
Hi... is the 120 still available?

Sent from my mobile device using Tapatalk Pro

Back