Last of my reefing stuff for sale

greenhead

Well here is the last of it I hope. Will give big discounts on most items for multiple purchases. Pm me if you want pics of anything with your phone number and I'll get to them as soon as I can. Lots of sales and moving right now so please be patient.

This stuff has to go. No decent offer refused.

Skimmer package deal. 4 skimmers all together. Cpr backpack, Asm g1 (very low use), aqua c ev series, hexa (Chinese thing). $100 for all 4 (will not separate as just the Asm is worth that)

Halide stuff
Lumatek 400 watt select a watt ballast $75 (best ballast around in my opinion does 250, 250 HQI, 400 and 400 super lumens)
Lumenarc 3 reflector with UV glass $40 (comes with 2 400 watt radiums 1 new in box 1 with 4 months use).
2 x double end 250 watt reflectors with new 14k Pheonix bulbs installed $50 (bulbs were $85 each. You will get 12 months out of each. Best halide bulb for overall color and growth in my opinion .)
2 x galaxy 250 electronic ballasts. They are each 2x250 but each one has one side out.
JBJ arctica chiller 1/5 HP with very low use. $140
Arctic Revive T247 $100
Jebao DC6000 used for 3 months $75
Mag 9.5 $40
Rio 2100 $20
Finnex 200 watt digital heater 2 weeks old $20
55 gallon acrylic tank with nice stand $40(no leaks but has slight bow to front. Excellent qt)
40 breeder with upper right rear 1.5" bulkhead $free (has small Crack which happened while being drilled at AD. But it was repaired with epoxy and has been ran for a year since)
Acrylic wet dry sump $30 (probably 14x24 2 chamber. Have bio balls and lid to make complete)
Eshopps 800 gph hob overflow $25
2 x 44 gal and 1 30 gal brute trash cans. 2 have floats already installed. With the roller assembly that will fit all 3 $65 (cost more for just 1 can and rollers)
Various reactors $80 for all (phosban 150, koralin denitrator, next reef mr1, and another nice rx, mr1 is missing one connector)
Bucket full of new and used t5/power compact bulbs $20 (40+ bulbs ranging in size from 36 watt pc to 80 watt t5ho)
3 boxes of pumps, UV sterelizers, and misc plumbing parts $50 (lots of $$ here but I will not send a list of everything would take to long)
Hydor wave Controller $25 (never used)
Full Kalkwasser reactor setup $100 (includes RX, ro reservoir, dosing pump (aqua lifter) and 2 intermatic timers (will even throw in the kalk, excellent for systems up to 150 gallon full blown sps tanks).
Full calcium reactor setup. $200 (includes everything needed to use. Plug and play)

Back