Reefer 250 Full Setup For Sale

ryno726

Reef setup that I have not had time to touch and it is suffering. Really nice setup overall, high end equipment, but has not been maintained well in the last year, needs someone to love it. High phosphate issues, Algae, etc. Setup is about 4 years or so old, some items are newer than that.
Red Sea Reefer 250
Kessil AP700
Neptune Apex controller
NeptuneTrident, Neptune ATO, I/O module
Neptune Dos, Neptune Auto Feeder
Red sea netted cover
Jebao 4 channel doser
Trigger Platinum sump with auto roller mat system
Reef octopus int150 skimmer DC Various pump
Reef Octopus Neck Cleaner, Avast skimmate locker with full sensor
Varios 6 return pump
media reactor, dual heaters
MP10 (had an MP40, but it went out recently)
Acrylic Frag tank plumbed in 16"x 16" I think
AI prime light on frag tank
5 stage RODI unit
Lavender Tang, leopard wrasse, picasso clown, green chromis (All have been with me for years with zero issues and no new added fish
lots of real live rock, fiji. Some mushroom corals and palys still alive
Bunch of other stuff to throw in like magnetic scrapers, salt, liquids like 2 part, trace colors, filter roller

Over $7500 worth of stuff when new easy. Asking $2500 Selling all together, not parting at this time. open to someone taking livestock first-would prefer that actually so they have a safe home while someone sets back up this tank. $125 for the fish.

I have an add on Craigslist "Saltwater Reef Setup Red Sea Reefer 250" with a pic and will add more pics here.

Best offers will be considered. I am willing to part starting this coming weekend, but I need to sell livestock first

Back