Latest and Greatest SPS at RAP?

gofor100

I'm an SPS nut, and my tank is finally doing AWESOME... so I have to ask, what trendy or not-so-trendy SPS corals have come out recently. And more importantly, is anyone bringing them to RAP this weekend?

I'm looking to add some nice frags to the tank, and haven't been out shopping in quite some time.

Look forward to seeing everyone!

-Chad

Glad the tank is doing well. At the past shows (RAP and MAX) there weren't too many SPS for sale. But visit the SPS Store booth. I've been to the retail shop and it's pretty amazing.

Glad the tank is doing well. At the past shows (RAP and MAX) there weren't too many SPS for sale. But visit the SPS Store booth. I've been to the retail shop and it's pretty amazing.

Thanks Mike... sorry to hear that your tank is shutting down.

Aaron is the man for sure! He's the one that I ordered my tank/stand/canopy through and he carries some great looking corals.

I'll definitely be checking out his booth.

-Chad

Both sps store and garrets accrolopis have nice selections of sps :)

Steve Garret always has nice SPS for sale.

Yeah... Steve is another regular stop for me... great SPS. The unfortunate thing is that I have most of the SPS he sells.

The one that I still need though is the Sapphire Blue Milli... had one STN on me before my tank got in "the zone," and need to restock with a few acros. That one is on the top of my list.

-Chad

Not that much SPS? That is disappointing.

Yeah, but its still a pretty decent showing. You'll usually be able to find a decent number of booths with SPS, but then you'll also see some crazy non-SPS corals that you weren't planning on getting. Which is when I get in trouble... :uhoh2:

I bought a huge $5 sps frag at last year rap that a vendor gave up on because it was loosing color. Now the frag is a small colony with plenty of polyps extension and color.

I would check the booths of Exotic Frags, Diablo corals (with Kessil Lighting) and Unique Corals for SB Milli. They are good with the hard to find. Good luck and have a great time and good to hear the tank is on the upswing!

I went to their store. All their SPS are brown out and the price are so expensive. Every brown out frag with their name over $100 for a small frag.

Back