LED Controller and Driver System

Totara

Hi guys,

I'm new on this forum but have been reefing for around a year now. I was looking to see if anyone would be interested in buying a LED Controller and Driver System I have recently finished designing. The way it works is centered around one central control module. A photo of the case for it is below.

This control module is based around an Arduino processor (For the techies out there!) which could then be connected to a range of other devices through the connectors on the side. To start out with, I have just designed a basic model with a basic driver boards. The features included with this are things such as storm and cloud control, acclimation control etc. However ideas for the near future include WiFi and bluetooth enabled boards (Pulling live weather data to emulate), as well as connectivity to sensors and wavemakers. But to get things off the ground, I first need to sell some of these basic models. So far I have designed four other modules to work with this. The first one is a "breakout board" this would allow the user to connect their pre-existing drivers to the controller, should they not want to use the ones already provided. The breakout board would provide 6 channels of PWM based control which can be edited through the central module. As well as this I have designed two channel, four channel, and six channel drivers. They are based on the Meanwell LDD drivers. There are connectors on the boards which plug directly into the already available solderless LED kits, meaning there is no longer any soldering involved for those looking to build their own LED setups. The advantages of using a setup such as this is the far lower cost compared to a similarly sized light, as well as the expandable functionality.

So before I can produce some of these to sell, I need to see what sort of interest there is for them! Also if anyone has any ideas for future features etc I would really like to happen.

Thanks!
Will

Back