• Trojan Horse Discosoma

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • The Salma Hayek Discosoma

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kichimark

Μολὼν λαβ
Hello everyone :wave:. As many of you folks know, TojanScott has been gracious enough to share his wonderful mushroom coral that he has been taking care of for over a decade. Many reefers now have this shroom thanks to his generosity.

This shroom is unlike any others I have seen with the color and texture which even separates it from the closely resembled Red Riding Hood. Hopefully this shroom will spread far and wide which tends to happen to awesome corals. When it does, I think it would be awesome to have a name associated with Scott in one way or another so the history would not be lost.

With Scotts blessing, I am making this poll so we can vote on a name. In his original thread, a few names were mentioned which will be included in the poll along with a few others that have bounced around when talking to Scott, including the Salma Hayek Discosoma (in reference to his avatar).

EcTbdfal.jpg

Last edited:
Ah lame, wanted the poll to last till 12/03 and I must have put the 13th by accident. We will see what the results are at 11:59pm on the 3rd.

Mark,

Cool of you to do this. I'd never have considered it! With that said, whatever you guys decide is good with me. Just happy to be able to share it with fellow reefers.

Getting pretty close to closing time at midnight. Get your votes in.

Sorry for the delay everyone but it was just really busy with school. I took a screen shot of at midnight and it looks like the winner is Scotts " Trojan Horse Discosoma".

Congratulatins Scott and thanks everyone for participating. Let's hope that these Trojans over the years never lose their history of the generous reefer and spread for all those to enjoy.

n2k0ssBl.png

Dang I was hoping for Selma hayes in the end. Either way nice mushroom and glad I grabbed a few to spread the history. Thanks!!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Dang I was hoping for Selma hayes in the end. Either way nice mushroom and glad I grabbed a few to spread the history. Thanks!!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Haha I know I was secretly hoping for those as well. Imagine if Salma Hayek actually got into reefing and needed some of these shrooms named after her?

That's awesome. Mine came off the rock so need to do some fishing for it later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back