Let's see some 831 tank shots!

squami_35.jpg

Klepto, once my tank ages a bit, I would love for you to come over and shoot some pics. Which camera are you using? Are you using a 100mm macro lens?

i wanna see a FTS
I will work on that... I've been too embarrassed to post one. :hmm2: Things are slowly starting to shape up though..

Klepto, once my tank ages a bit, I would love for you to come over and shoot some pics. Which camera are you using? Are you using a 100mm macro lens?

Sure thing. Im using a low end Nikon- a D-50. Recently, I have been shooting largely with the stock lens (15-55) but I have a fixed 105mm Sigma macro that I use as well.

Finally! LOL

If this is the truth, and not looking for some attention, that sucks.
Hope you arent too depressed after the murder.
At least you have the ghost box.

Last edited:
hahahaha no, the tank is still up.. once I move it out into the garage, I'll start taking care of it again :p

don't be embarrassed, I post pictures of my tank even when i nearly kill the whole damn thing :thumbsup: ha
good man! :thumbsup: I like your style! Post the ups and downs. That gives a more realistic idea of what the hobby is like.

I have been lazy with the photos recently. Finals are almost here. I will have more time soon!

Went and seen losthere's tank the other day. Hes got some sweeeeet stuff. Picked up some very nice new editions to my collection.

What did you pick up D?

J keeps a lovely tank. Every time I go over there, I see noticeable growth (especially on some of the chalices that are really starting to take off). His SPS colors and colonies are majestic to say the least. I love his raspberry lemonade, tricolor prostrata, pearlberry, 30K and other lokani... well those are some of my favorites at least.. not to mention allllllll of the chalice candy- enough to leave one with a stomach ache.. :)

I picked up some raspberry lemonade(my favorite), ora pearlberry?, ora chips and ora german blue. I really like the raspberry lemonade i hope it takes off in my tank.

Theres still about a billion other things in there i'd like frags of.

Guess I'll start posting some pics of my junky corals.

Darth Maul Porites:
Edit, maybe I should make it so you can see it a bit better?

picture.php

Attachments

• dmporites0610.jpg
    dmporites0610.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Back