LF: 2 Jebao DCS 12000 pumps

Just raise your power and controller higher than water could ever leak. I was working on creating brackets for both so I can mount them high in stand but never got around to it. So sadly I am paying the price. Good thing is that reefbreeders rocks and has some on the way for me.

Thats a good reminder to keep my power supplies away from any possible water damage. I need to completely redo my electrical organization before this problem happens to me.

So your leak shorted/burnt out more than just the pumps? Did you not have your tank on a GFCI?

Pumps were on the GFCI strip (Which did trip off but I guess to late).. Yes I lost a bunch more Reefkeeper PC4, Ballast for LED strip light, PP-20 Controller only on that PC4.

Is the pumps ok? IF so you can get the pump controllers for the reef keeper, might be cheaper that way.

Matt, thanks. I always wondered if it works with dcs. I asked digital aquatics a few weeks ago. Never heard back. I would love it if I could. I still need a power adapter

Matt, thanks. I always wondered if it works with dcs. I asked digital aquatics a few weeks ago. Never heard back. I would love it if I could. I still need a power adapter
I have 2 of them...You can always stop by when your up this way to look at how I have mine set up...

2 dcs on a controller? I will buy what is needed if I can get my 2 dcs to go 80% in day time and 40% at night while alternating pump power on hourly bases.

2 dcs on a controller? I will buy what is needed if I can get my 2 dcs to go 80% in day time and 40% at night while alternating pump power on hourly bases.

yep you can run 2 pumps on one controller and yes you can do all that with it.

DCI works fine with RKE and can be moved over to Archon if you get later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back