LF: ATI T5 Coral and Purple Plus 24"

Webmanny

I'm interested in buying any 24" ATI bulbs any of you may have and may be looking to sell. I found them at BRS for $20.00, but wanted to see if anyone here has some they want to sell first.

yes, i have one. Only use it for 2 weeks (8 hours/day). I'll sell it for 15$ or trade for a frag.

Bought it in Feb

my number 727 656 7873. (text)

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    26.2 KB · Views: 0
yes, i have one. Only use it for 2 weeks (8 hours/day). I'll sell it for 15$ or trade for a frag.

Bought it in Feb

my number 727 656 7873. (text)

wow. I appreciate it, but you are in Largo. I'd rather get them from someone closer.

Thanks again!

Faois and cc both stock ati bulbs. Faois is cheeper by a few dollars though. so check there first.

Roger

Thank you Roger. I'll stop by FAIOS tomorrow morning to see if they can recommend a good combination too. Thanks for the recommendation.

Yea FAOIS has the cheapest ATI bulbs around. In some instances as much as $10 cheaper. It seems like some of the stores are starting to stock the Red Sea bulbs in place of the ATI too so it gets harder to find the Blue Plus and Coral Plus. Also no worries of broken bulbs during transit.

Yea FAOIS has the cheapest ATI bulbs around. In some instances as much as $10 cheaper. It seems like some of the stores are starting to stock the Red Sea bulbs in place of the ATI too so it gets harder to find the Blue Plus and Coral Plus. Also no worries of broken bulbs during transit.

Totally agree and I like to support local family businesses and club sponsors too. Thank you all for your recommendations. I'll try to share some pictures of different bulb combinations when I get the new bulbs.

Back