LF: Berghia Nudibranchs

How many

How many

I dont know how many.. What will be good to clean a 120 gallon reef? I have a lot of aiptasia right now.

The thing about Berghia is that they will multiply when they are in a honey hole and eat all the way to where they starve to death wiping out all aptisa. The more you buy the quicker it will start, you could start off with 3 but it may take 6 months. So I would say about 6 to 10.

The thing about Berghia is that they will multiply when they are in a honey hole and eat all the way to where they starve to death wiping out all aptisa. The more you buy the quicker it will start, you could start off with 3 but it may take 6 months. So I would say about 6 to 10.

then 6-10 lol

I've tried 8 berghia two times that's why I'm going all in with 20. They need each other to breed and also they're able to kill aptasia easier with multiple. They circle the aptasia and one bites on one side and another bites on the other side like a pack of wolves.

I have a couple big systems to clean up I was looking for 50+ maybe 100 but just didn't want to pay 1,000 dollars to get rid of some aptasia by buying online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Problem is the local guys charge the same amount and in some cases more. Plus a lot of the local guys want to upcharge for delivery. That's why I went online for this purchase.

OK I am pumping this up, there is a club meeting on Thurs so we can do a meet there. So who is in and how many do you want?

Where is the club meeting? I wanna order, but I dont know if I can attend to the meeting... I live in Hollywood, if someone live close by and will be in the meeting, I can meet and pick it up.

Lmk =)

The meeting is on this Friday at I-H0p in Santa Ana off 17 th st x 5 freeway. You can attend, as Greg would say you are not the furthest out by a long shot.

Interested - looking to get about 5 for my 66 gal. I've tried Aip-x with the highest gauge possible to insert it in the aip's mouth as far down as I can get it, but man they came back with a vengeance.

Should I worry about my six line picking them off?

six line

six line

Interested - looking to get about 5 for my 66 gal. I've tried Aip-x with the highest gauge possible to insert it in the aip's mouth as far down as I can get it, but man they came back with a vengeance.

Should I worry about my six line picking them off?

Yes I would be worried, can you catch him and put him a quartine tank?

Yes I would be worried, can you catch him and put him a quartine tank?

I've tried to catch him multiple times, they're quick and dodgy. I know where he rests at night in the rocks but can't get in there to get him before he's fully alert.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also have a six line and ive tried to catch him for two hours yesterday... I will try a filefish instead... sorry guys..

How many I'll throw some in to get some I'm in moreno valley I can drive down to you five fivesix your in corona right

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back