LF: Berghia Nudibranchs

Sorry they are about 10 a piece for 1/2", I am not sure if they will honor that price because we already have 25 bought, but a worse case about 13 each. I would have to order first thing tomorrow AM. They ship out of Missouri.

six line

six line

I also have a six line and ive tried to catch him for two hours yesterday... I will try a filefish instead... sorry guys..

If you fish hides at night and does not feed, you will probably be good because the Berghia only come out at night.

tons and tons of them

tons and tons of them

I have a couple big systems to clean up I was looking for 50+ maybe 100 but just didn't want to pay 1,000 dollars to get rid of some aptasia by buying online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What I would do is buy from Salty Underground get enough to cover the shipping, and let them breed and after 6 months they will go through your tanks like a wrecking ball. It would be the same price that I am charging, no markup , no shipping. Just patience.

What I would do is buy from Salty Underground get enough to cover the shipping, and let them breed and after 6 months they will go through your tanks like a wrecking ball. It would be the same price that I am charging, no markup , no shipping. Just patience.

Ya that'd be my primary choice but I was looking for a faster option I am in the process of consolidating systems and doing some restructuring and I don't really have that much time to do it.

Prob go another route with some isolation and peppermints.

If anyone has a boom in population or gets finished with their crew earlier than expected I'd be happy to pick them up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t see any of mine. Did they all die?

In my experience you won't see them until they run out of food or check the tank out in the middle of the night with a flash light. They'll start off eating very small aiptasia so it'll be awhile before you see large ones disappear.

I just bought a large UV flashlight, that is the easiest way to see them.

What I always say about Berghia's experience is that you put them in and never see them or anything being done for months then all of a sudden you notice one of the big Aptisa missing and then another and very shortly after that they are being decimated. So when you actually see them on the glass they are actually starving. Just like Smite stated

Do they work in sumps?

Peppermint shrimp seem to work in display tank but i toss 20 of them in the sump. Nothing... they have too much detritus to eat i think

My sump is also about 200gal so a huge area to cover. I dont mind tossing 10 in there to wait for breed. Would crabs and shrimps eat them?

Back