LF: Cheap SPS sticks

Webmanny

Hey guys,

Now that I finished my new 40 breeder, I would like to test the new hybrid light by getting one or two cheap SPS sticks. I know I can grow monti and all that, but I would like to try some sticks and not break the bank.

Does anyone have any SPS like an acropora, birdsnest, etc. that they can sell me a small frag or two on the cheap?

It would be great if I could find someone close by to where I live (Near Busch Gardens).

Please let me know and thank you in advance.

Hey Manny,
I have a couple of ora scripts that are on frag plugs and growing. Broken off from my during tank cleaning. :( Your more than welcome to come get one or two. No charge, I also have a frag of some sort of acro, again it was broken off the main colony, no idea what it is, but you can grab it also.

Let me know, I'm in Brandon

Hey Manny, I have a tricolor acro, Red Planet, and a Florida stag that are ready to be cut. Free of course, you just need to head to Palm Harbor. :beer:

Hey Manny,
I have a couple of ora scripts that are on frag plugs and growing. Broken off from my during tank cleaning. :( Your more than welcome to come get one or two. No charge, I also have a frag of some sort of acro, again it was broken off the main colony, no idea what it is, but you can grab it also.

Let me know, I'm in Brandon

Oh you are awesome. I work in Brandon. Are you ok if I stop by after work today? I sent you a PM with my cell number so we can coordinate. Thank you very much.

Hey Manny, I have a tricolor acro, Red Planet, and a Florida stag that are ready to be cut. Free of course, you just need to head to Palm Harbor. :beer:

Oh man. You guys are fantastic. I will see if oblio can hook me up today since I am already in Brandon working, but I will keep you posted if that doesn't work. I'll definitely make the trip to your place and bring a few beers.

Thank you very much guys.

We were talking about trimming our birdsnest, you are welcome to a big piece of it as well. I love in brandon a few miles from oblio

We were talking about trimming our birdsnest, you are welcome to a big piece of it as well. I love in brandon a few miles from oblio

This is great news. I am planning on stopping by Oblio's house tomorrow. I'll see how these do in the tank and then look into getting some more from you. I really appreciate it guys.

If you do make to Palm Harbor, I can hook you up with a blue tip stag that's about to grow out of the water.

Not that I will blow the whistle but it maybe something to keep hush but if its from Florida it is probably illegal so again. Shhhhh. Always a mess of snitches out there. If it is Acropora Florida from the pacific? I think then I might be interested. :)

Hey Rob, it's not acropora florida (beautiful acro though). Acropora cervicornis is what it looks like. It was sold to me by a reputable lfs that I seriously doubt would risk their livelihood by dealing protected species. Thanks for the heads up though :)

I have a few u can have for free if u r in my area.

Roger

Thank you Roger. I will stop by if I'm around your area. I gave away all the ones I bought from you when my tank started crashing to avoid them dying on my tank. Now that things are back to normal and on the new tank, I may stop by to get a few Zoas. My wife is liking the new look of the tank and asked if we could build a small Zoa garden.

Maybe next year will be better.

Well I wouldn't talk much about it. I want to say Cervicornis is illegal to own. Guess I need to look that up.

I think there is a loophole if you buy aquacultured rock and it happens to grow from it, but I think that's about it.

Thank you Roger. I will stop by if I'm around your area. I gave away all the ones I bought from you when my tank started crashing to avoid them dying on my tank. Now that things are back to normal and on the new tank, I may stop by to get a few Zoas. My wife is liking the new look of the tank and asked if we could build a small Zoa garden.

Maybe next year will be better.

Sounds good. Lmk

Back