LF: Cheap SPS sticks

Thank you oblio for the great corals. They have been acclimated and are now in the tank. I hope they do great. If everything goes well, I hope to move to the next level of SPS.

Thank you all for your offers. I will keep you all posted.

Have a great New Year's eve.

Hey guys. Quick update. The frags that I got from Oblio are doing great. I think the light passed the test. I has been a couple of weeks and the corals seems to be getting greener than day one. One of them even has the small polyps out all day long. Sorry for the crappy pics, but you can see them below.

upload_-1.jpg

A quick update. The SPS corals area doing great. I also bought a Purple Stylo from a LFS and it is doing great. Updated pics below.

When I first got it. Sorry for the crappy pictures.
upload_-1.jpg

Now:
upload_-1.jpg

upload_-1.jpg

Ditto I have quite a few I can give you as well. In Trinity. Birds monti' acros. A green psammacora is easy to keep. I have that one too.

Just joined and this is one of the first threads I read. I'm thinking this can't be right. Way too friendly...You guys must have all known each other since kindergarten or something, right?

I'm fairly new to the hobby, been lurking in forums for months. Started a tank for my two year old daughter. Needless to say, I don't think she has really noticed it, but I am officially addicted.

Oh no sir. This thread is testament to the huge amount of great people that are part of this forum and hobby. Welcome to the group. You will see that this is customary here. Great group of people.

Back