LF: Hang on back skimmer.

Scuba Dan

Need another skimmer...... Looking for a HOB skimmer that is rated for a 75 gallon tank or larger. If anybody has a hob skimmer that their looking to get rid of cheap, please let me know. Cheaper the better. :)
Thanks....

Would love to tell you the exact model but if you know what a BH2000 looks like? the same accept 3 chambers instead of 2. This one is not made anymore but its a beast. I got it from someone on here but I cant remember who. Works great.

CrazyEyes, Thanks for the model number.

Sirrealism, Thanks for the replies. I did some research and the main issue I read was what you stated about start up. As much as I would like to get the skimmer, its a bit more than what I wanted to spend at the moment, but I will keep it in mind. Thanks again for the reply to my post......

Would like to pick one up this weekend if possible before hitting ebay. (Maybe taking a drive to Orlando for a Aqua C Remora.) If anybody has one cheap local to Tampa, LMK.
Thanks....

I have an Aqua C and a CPR HOB the garage. They are equivalent in my book. The Remora needs an o-ring to control the cup heighth. I just two of the big fat rubber bands. I live in Riverview. If you want to come take a look you are welcome to. I would take $50 cash for either but prefer to trade. Feel free to shoot me a PM with your phone number if you wanted pics.
Best of Luck.

Fuzzone99,
Thanks for the reply. Heading to Old Town in Kissimmee this morning with the family. (While out there, going to check out a skimmer.) If I don't pick it up, I will get back with you. What model Aqua C/CPR skimmers do you have?
Thanks again for the reply.......

Last edited:
No worries Dan.
CPR is a BakPak 2R+ w/MJ 1200 on it. It worked fine for what it is. I used it for quite some time till I got switched over to a sump.

Back