LF intense red mushroom and other softie corals

cojo8888

Does anyone willing to sell mushroom that has this color?

Also looking for neon green sinularia corals, photoynthetic sea fern coral, and photosyntc gorgonian coral or open to any interesting softies that has good color and movement

Also looking for some euphylia as well.

PM or txt me 310-963-9559
56a1b22ae51baab63390820ed666884d.jpg

나의 SM-G950U 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

I'm afraid Bob's will charge me 200 for this lol thanks for the info! [emoji847]

I'm afraid Bob's will charge me 200 for this lol thanks for the info! [emoji847]

This tells me you have never walked into Bobs. I can count the amount of corals he would actually charge over a hundred dollars with one hand. You should go ask for pricing and surprise yourself. It's a great store to visit if you have never been. :)

This tells me you have never walked into Bobs. I can count the amount of corals he would actually charge over a hundred dollars with one hand. You should go ask for pricing and surprise yourself. It's a great store to visit if you have never been. :)
Thank you sir I'll stop by today

To be fair, Bobs is a little in the high end when it comes to pricing - and this comes from someone that has bought several corals and fish there in the last year :)
No doubt it's a great store but pricing is not always competitive

Thanks,
Daniel

To be fair, Bobs is a little in the high end when it comes to pricing - and this comes from someone that has bought several corals and fish there in the last year :)
No doubt it's a great store but pricing is not always competitive

Thanks,
Daniel

Compare to what lfs? I think Bob's prices are very fair.

Compare to what lfs? I think Bob's prices are very fair.

If you are satisfied with their pricing, then that's the only thing that matters.
In my personal opinion, I have found several lfs to be cheaper depending what you are after; Harry's, Ellis, Reeflounge.

And sorry OP, this will be my last reply so the question of the thread can be the focus.
Best of luck in your search :)

Back