LF pulsing xenia, GSP, & mini brittle starfish (Palm Harbor area)

mblackburn

Was hoping someone would want to give away some free. If not pm me a price.

I'd like to stay within 15-20 minutes if Palm harbor if possible.

I have a large patch of gsp you can have for free. 8-10"x4" maybe. Rough guess

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

I also have mini brittle stars you can have for free. If interested in the brittles and large patch of gsp let me know and give me a few days to collect the brittle stars. I have TONS of the brittles but most reside in the rocks and come out during heavy feedings

I am looking for GSP as well. Seems like everyone has large colonies though. If anyone has a smaller colony I may be interested in that. The Xenia looks interesting. I have exactly zero corals at the moment but I have heard that the Xenia spreads very quickly and is a real pain if it gets out of control.

If the op doesnt take what i have then i could rip it in half for you then just toss the rest in the trash lol

Good deal. Just let me know. I saw some this past weekend at my store in St Pete but it was about the size yours is and would be too large for my tank. Well...let me rephrase...I have a 125 with base rock and some fish. it would not be too large but something that large would not fit with my artistic design. Rather start with something small and shape it as it grows.

Well be prepared... when happy it grows fast. Keep it in n a remote location and off your main rock work if you dont want it to over take your tank. Ripping it off the rock doesnt always mean you removed all of it off the rock. If you rip it off and some of the purple base remains its very possible that small purple base will survive and gsp will continue to go there. Imo best kept on its own rock away from main rock work. Just my opinion tho.

Will do for sure. That is something that I have been reading on them and Xenia, they do like to spread rapidly if not kept in check.

Back