LF: Purple Tang/ Blenny/Heniochus...etc

rfalvey89

Thought I would post this on the forum and try to get a line of sight to whats available before driving all around town:lol2:

Looking for a few fish and was wondering if anyone was selling one or two out of their personal system or had been into any of the local shops and seen any of the following fish. Looking for something in the 4+" - 7" size.
My friend and I are looking to add a few new fish to our tanks and are going to QT them first.

In no particular order:

Large Bird wrasse/Brown bird wrasse to possibly pair
Purple tang
Lawnmower Blenny
Midas Blenny
Desardjini tang
Heniochus ( these can be smaller as I thought about adding a group )
Pakistan butterfly
Arc eye Hawkfish

those are right off the top but open to other thoughts if you were in Creative , FAOIS , Marine warehouse ..etc and saw a nice specimen.

Appreciate any help

thanks
Bob:wave::spin3:

Last edited:
It was about two weeks ago I stopped by "A Tropical Reef" and he had a mated pair of Lemon Peel, Dwarf Angels that I would have liked to own, But tank not ready yet.

John at Faois had a midas a few days ago & that new shop "what's in your tank" had one as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

John at Faois had a midas a few days ago & that new shop "what's in your tank" had one as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

That Midas Blenny "is in my tank".

Op, just call around and I'm guessing place an order of what you want.

I think faois had a nice desardjini tang when I was there Saturday .... 3 or 4" very nice ....

He had a large green bird wrasse for awhile to and also had lawnmowersand Midas blenny on Saturday

Back