LF small foxface

nathan1986

I have a caulerpa problem in my tank that manual removal just isnt doing the trick. It was isolated to one side but plucking it out each week has spread it to almost every rock. Ive read i could either acid bath all my rock and start over or foxface fish without the dot on their fin will eat the caulerpa like its a buffet. Let me know if youve seen one around. I plan on going to FAOIS on monday for some water so ill look while im there

The foxface is one fish I will not do without mine eats the weird algea vs the tangs ....awesome hardy fish ...just don't get stung

The foxface is one fish I will not do without mine eats the weird algea vs the tangs ....awesome hardy fish ...just don't get stung
Itll be going in my predator tank. The hawk fish has a sting similar to a lion fish which i have. I used to have a wispy wasp fish (until a white mouth eel ate it) that was said to have a sting so bad it would be a hospital trip if it stung you lol anyways i hope to find a small one.

Found one! Faois has a bunch of them. Bought the smallest one they had. Hopefully this little guy does some work

Back