LF: smaller tank, preferably cube (30-50gal)

danielp

Due to school, now new job and finally expanding my family (not one but two future reefers are gonna help me keep my parameters in check in the future :)) I won't have time for my 100gal reef.
Looking for something smaller, preferably cube or similar to cube, 30 to 50gal.
If anybody is looking to get rid of his/her smaller tank PM me please.
After the transfer of few of my fish and some corals (depending on the space) I will be trying to sell my equipment, as well as some of my fish and corals, but I will set up a thread about it in few months.

Here is my tank when it was still at the top shape, not anymore unfortunately :(
DSCN0229.jpg

DSCN1882.jpg

Thank you, it will be a very sad day when I dismantle finally that tank after 5 and a half years of having that reef (and one successful moving to another place :))
It does not look the same anymore, some corals just did not want to grow under pc lightning, some I sold, some are still great, but somehow in between I lost my way with that tank, it lost its magic, hard to explain :).
Thanks anyway for kind words, the only reason I am not "quitting" for some time is I want to teach my kids about marine life, show them "Nemo" and whats the best hobby in the world all about :)

I have a 29 gallon bio cube with LED's, Aquamax skimmer, chiller, reef controller, etc. if your interested. The drivers crapped out on the LED's so I am sending those out to be repaired or replaced today.

I have a 60g marineland cube tank only and a 45g cube acrylic with stand forsale shoot me a call ill pm you

Back