LF: sps for less

Nola Bear

Hey everyone:wave:,

New to this forum, Tampa native. I've got a IM Fusion 10g, fairly well stocked with lps, zoas, softies, etc.

Looking for some cheap sps. My tank has matured to a point that i would like to try some sps.

Open to any and all advice.

Hey everyone:wave:,

New to this forum, Tampa native. I've got a IM Fusion 10g, fairly well stocked with lps, zoas, softies, etc.

Looking for some cheap sps. My tank has matured to a point that i would like to try some sps.

Open to any and all advice.

Welcome to the group. I hope you find some good selection.

Welcome to the group. I hope you find some good selection.

Thanks guys! Not only am I new to the reefer world, forums are a bit foreign to me too, which is nuts since I'm in my thirties. I guess I just shunned the online world for some reason. Let me know if I don't follow some kind of etiquette or protocol...I gotta say though, there are some straight up cool people on these forums.

You definitely found the right place for local forums for this hobby. I personally think there's a lot of helpful people here. I was never into online forums either and I'm almost at the 40 mark, but it's actually very helpful and supporting to be able to discuss many things about specific topics and be somewhat local enough for real life help and such. Which reminds me of becoming a member and going ro a few meetings. Anyhow nice to meet ya and have fun with this.

Lol I figure Emmetts is hard to find looking it up. His business name is the easiest way I figure to mention him anymore. Especially since RC will not let him sell on here since he is legal.

You definitely found the right place for local forums for this hobby. I personally think there's a lot of helpful people here. I was never into online forums either and I'm almost at the 40 mark, but it's actually very helpful and supporting to be able to discuss many things about specific topics and be somewhat local enough for real life help and such. Which reminds me of becoming a member and going ro a few meetings. Anyhow nice to meet ya and have fun with this.

I appreciate it. You are right about getting some local support. I imagine this place is a virtual goldmine of info and personal experiences. I think I'm going to go to the March meeting just to actually meet some folks, build a rapport, etc.

Might meet up with the user Banghai for a couple frags. Really need to save my coral cash for Reefapalooza

Back