Lf: Sps

cobra2326

Wanted:

Yellow or Red Millie (preferably yellow, or even better yellow/red :hmm5:)
Pink Lemonade
Red Planet
Pearlberry

Mostly looking for frag-sized stuff, and I almost prefer non-encrusted, fresh frags.

Thanks in advance!

I am about to cut my red planet. If it cuts the way I think it will be $50 up to $100. Just depends on the final outcome. It will not be a half inch frag sorry. 3 to 4 inxhes most likely.

Hmm, honestly I'd jump on this if my tank were more mature. I'm being kinda cheap right now because I want to make sure things will survive before I start dropping more money. Those prices sound extremely fair for that size of frag though, so thanks for offering!

I might be interested in a Bird of Paradise, thanks for the offer! I'm being a bit picky because I only have a 10g tank. Offers are welcome though. I've been enjoying meeting some of the folks from the forum. It might be time to join TBRC and start attending some meetings.

Thanks to everyone who shared frags with me! Everything is acclimating now and nothing worrying except I don't think I rinsed the Bayer well enough and my snails and crabs are looking rough. Running carbon, water changes and hoping for the best.

Ah, that's good to know. The snails are all back moving again, but the hermits aren't doing much. Still alive so we'll see.

Back