LF startup stuff- Davis

UCLA.irie

Hello,

After being tankless for about 4 years I have been given a JBJ 28 gallon AIO that I will be slowly setting up. I have just moved to Davis for vet school and am looking for other close by reef people (hopefully Davis - no car, crazy schedule) who might have some old pumps or LR/LS or other basic started stuff to sell.

I started w marine tanks in 2006 and have kept freshwater tanks for most of my life!

Currently the tank is completely dry I just moved it into my living room so I'll need a decent amount of stuff. Things I am looking for:

2 Return Pumps, mixing pump
40-50 lb LS
50-60 lb LR
water jugs
salt
ATO

I have some friends back in socal that have kept their tank up so eventually I hope to stock from their frags!

Thanks,

David

Welcome to the central valley. :) Apisto, Chris (VP MARS), and Hanna (MARS Secretary) all live in Davis so you wil have options. Chris and Hanna both have a TON of extra equipment. :)

We do have a ton of equipment! Chris is always finding more stuff to bring home. I think he has an aquarium hoarding problem... :rollface:

@edward I would if I knew any more details about you! Thanks for the PMs, so far looking for everything listed other than sand.

David

Back