LF top notch Nems.

It's not about slime, parameters, algae, cyano, or your abilities as a reefer. They can sense each other's presence and just can't tolerate each other's presence. The CSB is usually the loser. Some call this chemical warfare.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

It's not about slime, parameters, algae, cyano, or your abilities as a reefer. They can sense each other's presence and just can't tolerate each other's presence. The CSB is usually the loser. Some call this chemical warfare.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

i pretty solid with my water parameters. And my ability to reef may be a little rusty but my setup is top notch. I guess if it becomes a problem with keeping them all in one tank, I'll just have to convince the wife we need a second tank in the bedroom..lol

I have 6 nems in my tank currently including a CSB from Johnny (rest are wild). They are doing well and I do ~20% water change every week. This is not to say though that I've not lost other nems in this tank that just started shrinking and disappeared. A Chicago I bought earlier in the year did not make it.

I have 6 nems in my tank currently including a CSB from Johnny (rest are wild). They are doing well and I do ~20% water change every week. This is not to say though that I've not lost other nems in this tank that just started shrinking and disappeared. A Chicago I bought earlier in the year did not make it.

is your chicago the Reefwise Chicago? I think they started calling it Reefwise Lemon Drop now.

Tony not sure about reefwise but I got it from coral anonymous. I def thought about a lemon drop though since all of their nems were yellow phase.

well im happy to say thank you to all that have offered nems! as of now i have a bunch comming in from a buddy that gave me the tank and another buddy from vegas! i will post pics as i go as best as i can. I did have a split on my wild ultra hot pink with yellow tips and a red foot nem. I'll be offering up soon! Havent seen this one on any threads!

so far so good. 4 nems in the tank and everything is looking good!

Darth Maul Nem
Sherman Rose
Ultra Hot Pink bubble with red foot and yellow tips
Purple/Blue with green tip

All Bubble Tips... Cant believe ive stayed away for so long.. this is so much fun!!

Have more being added this weekend!

so far so good. 4 nems in the tank and everything is looking good!

Darth Maul Nem
Sherman Rose
Ultra Hot Pink bubble with red foot and yellow tips
Purple/Blue with green tip

All Bubble Tips... Cant believe ive stayed away for so long.. this is so much fun!!

Have more being added this weekend!

Still waiting on baller stuff... You know... Inferno, lemon drop, super nova.... Fire flame fire fire

Back