LFS for sale

virginiabreeze6

Is anyone aware of a LFS for sale on US 41 in Ft Meyers? If so what is the name, the owners name, and any other pertinent information would be great.

Thanks for any help you can give,

Ron

Man all the places selling, closing before long we will be forced to buy from the mega store opening by the Bass Pro.

If that store even opens, and if it does better get yourself a second job, overhead for that place will be so high it would have to reflect in the prices of the inventory.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9463597#post9463597 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by keinreis
Man all the places selling, closing before long we will be forced to buy from the mega store opening by the Bass Pro.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9487361#post9487361 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by coralfarmer84
If that store even opens, and if it does better get yourself a second job, overhead for that place will be so high it would have to reflect in the prices of the inventory.

I am sure!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9509224#post9509224 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by coralfarmer84
its not what its making, its what you make it. But hey if this keeps up I'll be working on a monopoly :cool:
That would be OK by me.

I checked it out when I was down there last month and there is no way you could make it at that location with the overhead and all.

has to be the megastore, the glass oceans overhead can't be that high. But hey this is southwest florida and after moving here from ohio overhead is WAY high, you could rent a place the size of most LFS's around here up north for a quarter of the price if not less. its rediculous what people charge around here.

Back