LFS/Home Tour V - Saturday Sept. 27, 2008 - Coral Reef / Ocean Design (Revised)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13426939#post13426939 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by aiko670
Aiko for pizza, Naughty will not be eating.
LMK what she would like Aiko....I can fix something special for her if you let me....I mean would like me too. ;) :D

SPS, SPS, SPS!!!

SPS, SPS, SPS!!!

You guys better bring your fat pocketbooks, because I just saw what Coral Reef has in store for you! I was there when they were unloading their new coralss & boy, are they beautiful. Fist size colonies with colors of purple, green, blue, pink & combos of those colors. Only $28 for the Bus Tour. Clams $25. Fish 20-30% off. I gotta find some room!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13428841#post13428841 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Kmiec123
LMK what she would like Aiko....I can fix something special for her if you let me....I mean would like me too. ;) :D

Don't worry about it. I'm not letting her eat this week. JK, she said she'll grab something before she comes to the party.

I guess I'm out, babysitter called and backed out (thanks for the last minute call !#@*&!) I'm so bummed, love the kids and all but it sure would have been nice to get away for a day!

DGenR8-what time are you arriving at the airport! LMK asap so I can get there in time to pick you up for the tour!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13420880#post13420880 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by little_squid
i will eat one if you do ;-)

is this a i'll show you mine, if you show me yours type of thing? :lol:

no, i won't eat chromis but serve me some nice anchovies and i am in!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13433794#post13433794 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by moon jelly
remember roman-it will be warm tomorrow. sleeveless shirts are the attire of the day!
Larry's quote.
THE RIGHT TO BARE ARMS!!! :D

Back