LFS/Home Tour V - Saturday Sept. 27, 2008 - Coral Reef / Ocean Design (Revised)

I was in the right place at the right time and you guys let me tag along. Thanks it was a great time, and my jaw is still dragging on the ground after going to mendards.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13442293#post13442293 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by terrynova
I was in the right place at the right time and you guys let me tag along. Thanks it was a great time, and my jaw is still dragging on the ground after going to mendards.

It was a pleasure meet you Mr. V. We hope to "C" you on the next Bus Tour. :)

It was fun, and definitely reassured my sanity :)

Sorry pufferpunk I had to head out after Ocean Design, my girlfriend surprised me and drove up to visit.

Hey, I was just planting some spring bulbs around the tree in the front of my house & I kept finding these white tablets all over the place... Do you think they're growing out of the ground?

Thank you to everyone involved in the tour. A special thank you to the shops and people who opened their doors to us.

Envy my Cucumber!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13442865#post13442865 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Pufferpunk
Hey, I was just planting some spring bulbs around the tree in the front of my house & I kept finding these white tablets all over the place... Do you think they're growing out of the ground?

think you could be right or they are breeding lol

keep looking in the trees puffy heheheh

just think if you walked around your yard with your mouth open ya could get your vit c fix for free :)

the best $14 i ever spent :)

Last edited:
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13442969#post13442969 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Pufferpunk
One hit me in the head!

Wow, didn't you "C" it coming at you?? Have you ever tried wrapping your bubs in orange rinds before you plant them?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13443026#post13443026 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Pufferpunk
You actually saved me from buying another bottle (for myself).

well my car load and a few others ate some to :) bitter though

Back