Light, Pump, Magfloat for sale!!!

PotysGSXR

Hi everyone. I have a few items for sale. I'll have more in a few days because my tank crashed a week ago :( I live in Glendale. Let me know if you'd like to pick up. I'm home most weekday evenings.

Icecap 250w MH retrokit. Comes with everything. Reflector was slightly trimmed down to fit my canopy. Everything you need minus the bulb. Works great!

$100

Picture017.jpg

Picture014.jpg

MH bulbs.

1 XM 20k 250w bulb used for 2 months.

$40

Picture019.jpg

1 Hamilton 14k 250w bulb used for 6months.

$30

Picture020.jpg

Eheim 1262 rated for 900gph. Very quiet and doesn't add much heat at all. External pump. I don't know if I have all of the input output sizes. If I can find it, I'll include.

$60

Picture015.jpg

That's it folks! Thanks

I just realized that I had the magfloat in the title. Sorry, but it's not for sale. It's the $5 mag and I dont really think it's worth selling for like $3. Sorry for the mispost everyone.

thank you but i'll pass on the pump cuz i need the fittings. unless, kenfused is willing to sell the fittings that he says he has:D . thanks for the update.

ok. 20k bulb pending. Frank, PM me with address so I can ship it out to you. If not tomorrow, I'll do it sometime this week.

ok. 20k bulb pending. Frank, PM me with address so I can ship it out to you. If not tomorrow, I'll do it sometime this week.

Back