Lighting for sale

DgenR8

I'm an American, and I remember
Staff member
RC Mod
I have 2 Icecap HQI 250 watt housings, with Icecap 250 watt ballasts.
$125

a Chinese LED box, 16" square. $65.00

Icecap 660 ballast pushing two 6' VHO actinic another Icecap 660 pushing two 6' VHO daylight. *
$80.00

All on an aluminum light rack that's controlled by an electric winch. Just press a button to lift or lower your lights ;)
$60.00

Please take it all for $275.00

I know, I know, halides are old technology
Take it all for $225

I also have 3 Luminarc D/E pendants.One doesn't have the black housing around it. Pretty sure I have at least two working ballasts.
3 pendants, 2 ballasts give me $75.00, or add them to the rest above for a total of $275.00for everything

Are you willing to ship? If so, how much to ship the Luminarc and ballasts to Portland Oregon? Wish I were in NY to just pick up.

I wish you were here,too. I have no clue what shipping would cost, and I have little confidence that I could pack it well enough for it to arrive across country undamaged.
I’ll probably regret this later, but I feel like keeping it to local pick up/meet up is best.

I wish you were here,too. I have no clue what shipping would cost, and I have little confidence that I could pack it well enough for it to arrive across country undamaged.
I'll probably regret this later, but I feel like keeping it to local pick up/meet up is best.

I might be crazy but I'd be happy to pay the shipping and packaging costs if you were willing to simply drop it all off at UPS and have them package it. They do a good job.

I have 3 Luminarc pendants, and at least two working ballasts. If I can dig up a third (I probably have the third), it's included. Each pendant will have a functional bulb. Surely past their prime, but working. I'll be happy to take it to the shipper of your choice (UPS USPS, Fedex). Knowing that I don't have to bear the responsibility of shipping damage makes it much better.
It's good to know that some of my stuff will live on.

Thanks Larry!

I should have asked instead of assuming: these are the DE minis that are about 15" right? And 250w? My tank is 3' wide but I think that should be fine. I've got a galaxy selectable ballast w/ 250 and HQI which should work I assume?

I got rid of all my halide stuff years ago....

I feel like I'm going back in time to my mid/late 90s tanks running halides. Midlife nostalgia? :)

Back