Little Eye candy ...

Yeah really nice pic... and well ASTROGEISER:

Yeah i got what you say kinda.... but i still have in menue another shouter spd i dont know what is that the camara came programed like 1/60,1/30, 1/15, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2,1",2",4",8",15" and 30" thats it then is the other ones you explaned the normal ISO and the other one when you use in manuel that u can move f/ and shutter speed.... so about the one i mentioned can u explain that or tell me witch one to use??

thx in advance and sorry for all the questions..

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8102512#post8102512 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by EDGRAY
Yeah really nice pic... and well ASTROGEISER:

Yeah i got what you say kinda.... but i still have in menue another shouter spd i dont know what is that the camara came programed like 1/60,1/30, 1/15, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2,1",2",4",8",15" and 30" thats it then is the other ones you explaned the normal ISO and the other one when you use in manuel that u can move f/ and shutter speed.... so about the one i mentioned can u explain that or tell me witch one to use??

thx in advance and sorry for all the questions..

if you're looking in the 'menu' at the shutter speeds, on the D70, Custom menu Item #21 is the slowest shutter speed setting possible when using a flash with the mode dial set to "P" or "A", the default setting is 1/60 and really has nothing to do with our discussion here. The shutter speeds that I was speaking of can be adjusted from the rear control dial while shooting in either "S" or "M" modes, and "M" mode was what I was giving you the exposure info for. Don't be afraid to play with the exposure a little, I was just giving you a reference point based on 'my' experience, your shooting experience may vary based on lighting.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8109586#post8109586 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by astrogazer
if you're looking in the 'menu' at the shutter speeds, on the D70, Custom menu Item #21 is the slowest shutter speed setting possible when using a flash with the mode dial set to "P" or "A", the default setting is 1/60 and really has nothing to do with our discussion here. The shutter speeds that I was speaking of can be adjusted from the rear control dial while shooting in either "S" or "M" modes, and "M" mode was what I was giving you the exposure info for. Don't be afraid to play with the exposure a little, I was just giving you a reference point based on 'my' experience, your shooting experience may vary based on lighting.

ok, so well i follow your advice with setting and all that and here is what i did: not as great as yours but is a start and well the pic dont do justice on this new frags i got from a friend!

DSC_0114.jpg

DSC_0125.jpg

DSC_0134.jpg

DSC_0137.jpg

Very nice start!!! :)

Keep it up, little practice goes a long way. Isolate your subjects, crop for effect, get some good image editing software, and learn how to use it. You'll be shooting with the best of 'em in no time!

Keep posting.

OK, sorry for more questions do u know any good software for MAC?? APPLE!!....

SO FAR im using the one that came with camara not the best but atleast something lol

i think they have a really good one called aperture, and there is always photoshop, it's been the gold standard for years.

Back