Liveaquaria quality issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffcccc

Hello-
After nothing but positive experiences with Liveaquaria in the past, I have had two straight orders that resulted in incorrect filling of the order and/or doa livestock. The doa specimens were in a condition that made me a bit dubious of the state they were in when they left the facility. I know things happen in transit and this could just be bad luck, but I am curious if others have noticed a drop in the overall quality of their Liveaquaria deliveries. ( In their defense, the customer service was, as always, first-rate and all losses were credited back to my account.) Jeff cccc

I think you should talk to them. Everything I have heard has been that they do their absolute best and care a lot about customer happiness/their reputation.

best

best

Shipping livestock is iffy due to the lack of control. What sets them apart is the service when there are issues.

Divers Den is a much more controlled environment and is in QT for at least two weeks before shipping. The normal LiveAquaria gets the best picks from importers, but they are still hit and miss and from time to time you can get a bad fish. Just let them know about it and they will help resolve the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back